quinta-feira, 30 de outubro de 2014

Hello everyone. 

This and the first post and also my first Blog. 

I hope to find people with the same problems that I know many will criticize and many others will be identified in any way. 

I'm a Compulsive Liar! lie no requirement that harms me irritates me makes me a bad person but something I'm not. But the lies make me a disgusting person. 

If you have this problem and or know someone with the same profile feel free to write here in my blog because what I want and be able to somehow find a power outlet to stop lying! 

Any suggestion will be welcome !!! 

I believe I can turn this my compulsiveness of lying on something positive, after all if I lie so easily because I can not channel this problem to do something better and no lies ... 

I very much hope to find a way out because it consumes me slowly.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário